MOLMAT has renewed its certification up to 2021.
ISO 9001 certifications is based on the following 8 points:
- Leadership: Establish direction and aims
- Customer focus: understand and respond to the needs of the customer
- Involvement of people: motivation
- Process approach: management of resources and activities as a process
- Systems approach to management: process-based management as a tool to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of goal achievement
- Continual improvement: acknowledgment of this principle as a permanent objective
- Factual approach to decision making: analysis of data and information
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships: Value Creation.
ISO 9001 certification is a voluntary step that MOLMAT has chosen to take to improve its chances of success. To be certified, we need:
- A quality control system with a lifetime of at least 3 months
- To have conducted at least one internal audit
- Management to have undertaken a Review
- To be successful in seeking certification management and all staff must be focused on the same objectives. The quality objectives set must be achievable, and known and accepted by all.
ISO 9001 certification is an engine of progress both internally and externally and certification is recognised and respected internationally.